Goal. The purpose of the research was to determine the influence of meteorological factors on potato yield in the conditions of the Right Bank Forest-steppe of Ukraine. Methods.Field, analytical and statistical. Results.It was established that among the mid-range varieties Divo stands out with a yield of 42.3 t/ha, Malin white – 39.8 t/ha, and Legend – 37.1 t/ ha. The most favourable weather and climatic conditions for the production of potato tubers were for the Divo 2011 variety with a yield of 45.9 t/ha and 2013 – 45.1 t/ha. For the Legenda variety 2016, the yield of potato tubers is 40.6 t/ha and 2017 – 43.2 t/ha. Malin White 2013 is 41.4 t/ha and 2017 42.1 t/ha. The average varieties of potatoes showed a slightly lower yield on average over the years of research. However, among the varieties is allocated Nadiyna – 40.3 t/ha, Slovyanka – 37.2 t/ ha and Vera 33.8 t/ha. Among the years, the most high-yielding for the Vera variety was 2016 with a yield of 36.6 t/ha and 2017 year – 37.8 t/ha. Varieties Slovyanka and Nadiyna 2011 and 2012 with yields of 42.6 and 44.3 t/ha and 46.5 and 45.3 t/ha, respectively. Characterizing the yield of potato tubers of medium-late varieties over the years of research, there was a decrease in this indicator compared with medium-early and middle-aged varieties. However, the high yield of the varieties of Dar is allocated – 40.0 t/ha, Alladin – 33.6 t/ha and Oxamit 31.3 t/ha. Among the years, the most favourable ones were: for Oxamit and Alladin – 2011 – 33.5 and 36.5 t/ha, and 2017 – 34.1 and 36.4 t/ha, respectively. Favourable years for harvesting varieties were 2011 and 2012 with yields of 45.7 and 45.8 t/ha.
Thus, the highest yield of potato tubers on average over the years of studies of medium-early varieties of 41.2-43.3 t / ha were provided by weather conditions of 2011 and 2017 years, medium-ripe varieties 41.0-41.1 - 2012 and 2011, medium- late 37,6-38,5 t / ha - 2012 and 2011, respectively.
2. Bondarchuk A. A. Kartoplia: vyroshchuvannia, yakist, zberezhennia / A. A. Bondarchuk, V. A. Koltunov, O. A. Kravchenko. – K.: KYT, 2009. – 232 s.
3. Ahroekolohiia: Posibnyk / A. M. Fesenko, O. V. Soloshenko, N. Iu. Havrylovych, L. S. Osypova, V. V. Bezpalko, S. I. Kochetova; za red. O. V. Soloshenka, A. M. Fesenko. – Kharkiv:, 2013. – 291 s.
4. Ahroekolohichni osnovy vyroshchuvannia kartopli / V. M. Polozhenets, M. S. Chernilevskyi, L. V. Nemerytska ta in. – K.: Svit, 2008. – 196 s
5. Shcherban M. I. Klimat i vrozhai na Ukraini / M. I.Shcherban – K.: «Znannia», 1991. – 32 s.
6. Rekomendatsii shchodo vyroshchuvannia kartopli v peredhirnii i hirskii zonakh Karpat. Instytut zemlerobstva i tvarynnytstva zakhidnoho rehionu UAAN / L. A. Ilchuk, V. A. Ilchuk, A. O. Ostrovskyi, R. V. Ilchuk, L. M. Dziabiak. – Lviv, 2002. – 12 s.
7. Bondarenko H. L. Metodyka doslidnoi spravy v ovochivnytstvi i bashtannytstvi / H. L. Bondarenko, K. I. Yakovenko. – Kh.: Osnova, 2001. – 370 s.
8. Moyseychenko V. F. Osnovы nauchnыkh yssledovanyy v ahronomyy / V. F. Moyseychenko, M. F. Tryfonova, A. Kh. Zavyryukha. – M. : Kolos, 1996. – 336 \