The results of investigations of the influence of the long application of systems of main soil and fertilizer treatment on the quantitative indices of the weed component of soybean agrocenosis are described. The research was conducted in the four-field crop rotation of stationary experience in 2009-2016.
It was found that the unploded system of main treatment compared with the plow, led to an increase in the number of weeds by 89% in mineral fertilizers and 104% in the organo-mineral. Vegetative crude mass of weeds on unplugged systems increased, comparatively with plow, on the background of mineral fertilizers by 46% and 44% on organo-mineral. Against the background of mineral fertilizers, the total number of weeds was less than in the organomineral at 36%, vegetative crude mass - less by 18%. In non-branch systems, the number of species increased in comparison with the plow by 20% against the background of minerals and by 18% against the background of organo-mineral fertilizers.
On both fertilizer backgrounds, there is a steady increase in the number of mature and wintering species in non-seeded systems. The most common species of weed - bluish weed - 49% of the total weed in the background of mineral fertilizers and 45% on the background of organomineral. In total 13 species of weed have been detected in agrocenosis.
The most favorable for soya phytosanitary state of crops, both in the background of mineral and organo-mineral fertilizers, was created under the plow system of the main soil cultivation, which included discarding the stubble of the predecessor on 10-12 sm immediately afterwards at abrupt rumbling and sputum at 25-27 sm in 10-12 days.
2. Armor B.A. (1985). Method of field experiment.- Moscow: Agropromizdat.
3. Lynchevsky A.A. (2012). 95 years of selection of barley in the selection-genetic institute - National Center of seed Science and Collegiate Studies. Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 10, 20.
4. Manko Yu. P. Maksimchu I.P., Rozhko V.M. & Shepelya M.O. (2004). Efficiency of control of perturbation of barley agrocenosis in different systems of agriculture. Quarantine and defense, 5, 4-5.
5. Matushkin, I.S. & Kunak V.D. (1986). Factors Affecting Closeness and Modeling of Measures of Control at the Growing of Sugar Beet from Pests, Diseases and Weeds. Kyiv. VNIIS, 97-110.
6. Tansch S.P. Vialiy S.O., Kosolap M.P. & Krotinov O.P. (2006). Reproduction ability of weeds in agrophytocenosis of spring barley depending on agricultural systems. Scientific herald National Agrarian University. Kyiv,102, 84 -89.
7. Sham I.V. (2003). Potential reserves of weed seeds in the soil under the conditions of the Eastern forest-steppe of Ukraine . Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Sugar beet, 5, 264-269.