In the article, the results of research on the methodology for conducting studies with corn culture under various methods of sowing and weather conditions. The aim of the research was to establish and evaluate the reliability and high accuracy of the experiment, with a decrease in the area's acreage and taking one plant per repetition. Based on the results of the analysis of biometric parameters and yields, the possibility of sampling from 5 to 108 plants was established statistically and mathematically to establish the accuracy of the experiment. The established parameters of sites in experiments with maize indicate the possibility of obtaining much more information from a smaller unit of area, that is, to increase labor productivity not only with tilled crops. This is the goal of further scientific research with other field crops taking 1 plant of repetitions, observing the conditions of leveling the experimental plot according to the fertility of the soil and sowing seeds with high condition. The data obtained give grounds for continuing research on the minimum space required and the sample in the experiments.
2. Ushkarenko, V.A. (2011). Dispersion and correlation analysis in crop and forestry [Dispersion and correlation analysis in crop and meadow farming]. Moskva : Yzd-vo RHAU-MSKhA ym. K. A. Tymyryazeva. (in Russian).
3. Ushkarenko, V. O. (2008). Dyspersiynyy i korelyatsiynyy analiz u zemlerobstvi ta roslynnytstvi [Dispersion and correlation analysis in agriculture and crop production]. Kherson : Aylant. (in Ukraine).
4. Dospekhov, B.A. (1985). Metodika polevogo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoj obrabotki rezul'tatov issledovanij) [Field experiment technique (with basics of statistical processing of research results)]. Moskva : Ahropromyzdat. (in Russian).
5. Yeshchenko V. O., Kopytko P. H., Kostohryz P. V. & Opryshko V. P. (2014). Basic research in agronomy [Fundamentals of research in agronomy]. Vinnytsia : PP «TD «Edelveis i K». (in Ukraine).
6. Lebid', Ye. M., Tsykov V. S., Pashchenko Iu. M. & Matiukha M.S. (2008). Metodika provedennja doslіdіv z kukurudzoju: metodichnі rekomendacії. [Methods of conducting experiments with corn: methodical recommendations]. Dnipropetrovs'k. (in Ukraine).
7. Metodika kvalіfіkacіjnoї (tehnіchnoї) ekspertizi sortіv roslin z viznachennja pokaznikіv pridatnostі do poshirennja v Ukraїnі [Methodology of qualifying (technical) examination of plant varieties for the purpose of determining indicators of suitability for distribution in Ukraine]. (2011). Zahalna chastyna, 3 (1). Kyiv: TOV «Alefera». (in Ukraine).
8. Tkachyk, S.O. (2015). Metodyka provedennya ekspertyzy sortiv roslyn hrup y plodovykh, yahidnykh, horikhoplidnykh, subtropichnykh ta vynohradu na prydatnist' do poshyrennya v Ukrayini (PSP) [Method of conducting expert examination of plant varieties of groups and fruit, berry, native, subtropical and grapes for suitability for distribution in Ukraine (PSP)]. Vinnytsia: TOV «Nilan-LTD». (in Ukraine).
9. Semenov, V.A. (2003). Polevoi opyt. Ego mesto i rol v nauchnom protcesse. Polevye eksperimenty dlia ustoichivogo razvitiia selskoi mestnosti [Field experience. Its place and role in the scientific process. Field experiments for sustainable development of rural are.] Trudy Chetvertogo Mezhdunarodnogo Kollokviuma. Sankt-Peterburg, 21–39. (in Russian).
10. Tsarenko O. M., Zlobin Iu. A., Skliar V. H., & Panchenko S. M. (2000). Computer methods in agriculture and biology. Navchal'nyy posibny [Computer methods in agriculture and biology]. Sumy: Vydavnytstvo «Universytet•s'ka knyha». (in Ukraine).
11. Shpaar D., Hinap K., Dreher D. (2009). Kukurudza. Viroshhuvannja, zbirannja, konservuvannja і vikoristannja [Corn. Growing, harvesting, conservation and utilization]. Kyiv Alpha stevia Ltd. (in Ukraine).